Using Propane in Commercial Buildings
No matter what role you play in the commercial construction process, you share a set of common goals for your building: top-notch performance and efficient, low-cost operation. And propane is a smart energy choice that will help you meet those goals.
We have a full collection of cutting-edge resources to help you discover how you can use propane to meet economic, environmental, and efficiency goals for your commercial construction projects. The resources below help explain the role that propane systems can play in your buildings.
- Start by downloading the Build with Propane Guide: Commercial Edition. Consider this guide your personal handbook to learn about propane systems, new technology, and products in commercial construction.
- Browse our directory of energy-efficient appliances and applications fueled by propane. We've expanded the directory with more than 100 commercial-grade products and added features that allow you to refine your search to products and equipment suitable for commercial projects. Or learn how propane fits into your specific project type:
- Sign up for the commercial edition of the Propane Energy Update to stay informed on the latest news, techniques, and incentives for propane building.
- Grow your professional expertise while earning continuing education credits from the AIA, NAHB, NARI, and USGBC with propane training courses at the Propane Training Academy. Propane Gas Systems: Considerations for Commercial Construction explores the use of propane in major commercial applications and provides the latest information on propane storage and distribution systems.
- Explore our interactive virtual commercial building tool to see all the applications and amenities that are right for your specific building type.
If you're a building owner, you bear the ultimate responsibility for your building's performance. Whether you're acquiring, renovating, or constructing a new project, you want to ensure your building has the right amenities to maximize its value and cost-efficient operation to protect your bottom line. Propane meets your project's needs on both counts, and we have the resources and research to make you confident in your decision.
If you're an architect, your clients are demanding informed recommendations on building and energy systems that maximize the value of their projects. You need to know about the latest technologies for energy-efficient space heating and water heating, amenities like gas cooking and outdoor living, and energy systems that are dependable and safe. Exploring our resources and the training available at the Propane Training Academy can give you the right answers to your clients' questions.
If you're an engineer, you need to help your construction team understand the financial and practical implications of any energy decision. Propane is a clean energy choice that can help your project team slash a building's energy costs while delivering performance and comfort in a variety of building types. We have the tools and resources you need to calculate energy costs and analyze the energy decision.
If you're a builder or general contractor, your project team is counting on you to be up to date on how the latest propane technologies fit into your buildings. The Build with Propane Guide: Commercial Edition is designed to help you learn more about propane's environmental and energy efficiency benefits and provide you with the information you need to make the smart energy choice. Whether your challenge is providing top-notch appliances and amenities or recommending a heating system that keeps energy costs low, building with propane provides a solution that meets your needs.