For recreation businesses such as parks and golf courses, propane can power indoor and outdoor clubhouse amenities as well as grounds maintenance equipment.
From a cozy clubhouse to pristine property, clean,
American-made propane can power nearly every major application of a recreation
business. It delivers exceptional performance for indoor appliances as well as
mowers, maintenance vehicles, and backup generators. Owners will enjoy a level
of reliability, comfort, energy efficiency, and cost savings that other fuels
simply can’t match.
Propane in the clubhouse
From the kitchen to the showers, propane appliances make for
a more enjoyable experience.
- Furnaces. With zoned heating capabilities and vast capacity — in addition
to efficiency ratings of 80 to 98.5 percent — propane-powered commercial furnaces
can meet very specific demands for any clubhouse or golf resort.
- Boilers. With a single high-efficiency propane boiler, you get outstanding
space heating capacity for large facilities and high volumes of hot water for
domestic consumption as well as related applications such as laundry.
- Water Heating. With two options — tankless or storage tank — a propane-powered
water heater can make a significant improvement to both performance and cost
- Cooking. With precise temperature control, instant-on burners, and greater
capacity, propane cooking equipment delivers professional-grade performance while
decreasing fuel consumption.
- Fireplaces. A propane-powered fireplace brings aesthetic appeal to a room, in
addition to providing warm, efficient heat.
- Clothes Drying. Propane-powered clothes dryers feature load capacities and performance
options ideally suited for the needs of a clubhouse or resort, with faster
drying times and lower energy costs compared with electric units.
Propane on the patio
Make your facility a top destination for weddings and
special events. Every outdoor gathering is better when propane is part of the
- Cooking Solutions. Featuring a propane-powered outdoor
kitchen or grill adds significant appeal to your venue and provides precise
temperature control for cooking. Propane also facilitates flexible outdoor
kitchen design due to its portability, which allows for equipment
reconfiguration and additions with changes in menu and capacity.
- Patio Heaters. Propane patio heaters provide a safe and consistent heat source
for outdoor spaces that can raise temperatures up to 30 degrees Fahrenheit — extending
the season for your outdoor dining areas.
- Fire Pits and Flame Features. For ambience and warmth, consider
what propane-powered fire pits, outdoor fireplaces, and flame features such as
rustic outdoor lighting can offer. With nearly limitless design and
configuration options, you can create a one-of-a-kind experience for your
Low-emissions grounds maintenance
Tout your facility’s environmental credentials with mowers
and equipment fueled by clean propane.
Protect your clubhouse with backup power
Your facility can’t afford any downtime from a power outage,
and propane standby generators ensure you have all the power you need.
- Standby Generators. During a power outage, caused by a
storm or any unforeseen event, a propane-powered standby generator will keep
you up and running without downtime.
- Portable Generators. With portable generators powered by
propane, you can power or recharge electric equipment even when you’re away
from the shop or clubhouse.